Washington State Arts Commission | ArtsWA
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Arts in Education Program
ArtsWA supports arts learning as a part of basic education for all students PreK-12. This program expands arts education access through grants, professional development, youth leadership opportunities, and ongoing research.
- Foster collaboration within the arts education landscape.
- Expand learning opportunities for educators.
- Strengthen youth, educator, and family civic engagement in the arts.
- Ensure arts learning is accessible to all PreK-12 students in Washington State.
- Elevate the role of arts education through Data, Research, and Accountability.
ArtsWA is the Washington State Arts Commission. The Washington State Legislature and the National Endowment for the Arts fund our programs. ArtsWA's grant programs are contingent on available state and federal funding. ArtsWA complies with all local, state and federal laws and regulations concerning civil and human rights. For more information regarding Washington State Arts Commission’s policies on Accessibility, Diversity, and Nondiscrimination, click here.